ページ

2010/10/15

Egypt

I CHANGED the name of this blog. It mean, What we meet at this junction. it's really unclear but i like unclear thing. My high school teacher who is the ceramic artist told me 'We can find the important thing in the unclear'. I hope i can figure What is JUNCTION for me when i finish my Great Journey. I wrote some story on Twitter, but I try to write what i see and how feel in English. please enjoy my journey's junction with junk English.



I was in airplane from Narita Japan to Cairo Egypt. It was first time to leave Japan. You know, when you start something or leave from one place which you stay long, you feel both sort of excitement and sort of worry. I also had felt it to Africa but I had understood that I'll not get kind of those feeling, and I'll concentrate to my great journey when I reach to Africa. A Black who is breed hair had sat front of my seat. I thought I need to talk to him because I'm going to Africa from now. He from Ethiopia and he is working in japan, he is going to stay his country 3 months. We communicated in Japanese and English. Sometimes, it was not good communication. We saw amazing view together from airplane because we had sat at window side. We saw Japan, Ocean, cloud around all, horizon, blue sky which connect with the universe, and desert. Desert was widely, bright with sunset or blue sky, scare and cold with dark. On the desert, we saw some lines which is used by human. They live on this ground. After desert, it kept getting darker and darker, but I could see light of sunset front of us. Airplane is running after Sunset.












It had filled darkness, I didn't want to watch movies anymore because I have watched 3 movies. I tried to sleep on my seat-I used 3 seats to sleep- but I could not sleep because I was thinking about 2 years journey and my acquaintances. Then, I understood that I'm so happy and my life is great. My all of relation-my marvelous girlfriend, my two brothers, sister, pretty nephew and 5 nieces,great father, my great mother (sometime crazy) and my friends who are always crazy-are very very great. There was a great Journey spread out front of me. I cried on my seat.



In Cairo airport Egypt, I met a Japanese youth of 20 ages - same years with me and living in Tokyo-who is going to meet with his cousin-she is cute. I some travelers went to a dormitory name is SAKURA with Egyptian because cute lady have relation with SAKURA's manager. If I would ask a hotel I stay this day to airport employees, I have needed to pay more expensive price but Actually, I paid a little bit high price to SAKURA. In SAKURA, manager speak Japanese very well, even some employees. In Egypt, they say it is culture to treat visitors by tea or coffee. My room was so nice because I could stay alone at my room which is for 3 people and have veranda but those bed ware really sandy. I went out to outside this night and morning at next day to buy some and to walk around there. Egypt Sandwich was so salty one of Egypt food was so nice. I felt sandy all of around Egypt, Egyptian Buildings were tall. beside, I drank Egypt tea with a Egyptian man, and we talk about our culture or something. he paid me. Egypt is tourist spot so they use to see us and say hello. Then I leave for airport to go Ghana.












Cats are very cute they are inside of building.